Wednesday, February 2, 2011

clap your hands-another day in the beginning of a new year for MaMaries

yesterday, started my 84th w/a 4 mi bike ride, a yoga session, and a 20min sauna==felt great==reading "Born to Run"-inspiring, watched "the Women"-remake of the original w/Roz Russell,Joan Crawford-entertaining to see ONLY women in the entire movie!--went to sleep after reading bits of Russell Simmons "Super Rich" blah-blah-my conclusion:: the super rich become super richer!! money gets your books printed to make more money----My life and perhaps yours would make the covers of ALL the rag sheets etc.. . but I DO NOT have the name nor money to go with it---and mine would be true not fabricated nor written by ghosts !! wow, what mood am I in ? regardless, am happy and clapping hands.
Oatmeal/apple for breakfast--asparagus w/ Ezekiel bread(yummy), peanut butter on celery stix for lunch-??for dinner??? Will be playing 5 games of Scrabble later in the day and then watch "the Jazz Singer" after Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy----tomorrow, to the library and weigh-in at the Women;s Ctr- If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm clapping, Marie! Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog! I think you should keep going with yours--you have so much to offer, so many experiences from which we can learn. Let your blog posts speak your truth and teach us better living.

    ReplyDelete